First Visit Guide
When you come for your Appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card
- Workers compensation details ie claim number and insurer
- Motor vehicle accident details ie claim number and insurer
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.